Poems in time

I will give it whatever I have 
It won't be enough
The bucket will be empty befor 
You are done
Head first drowning
Kicking the sky with your 
Complaints
I'm scared you won't answer
When I call
Your looking the other way
Who can hear me now 
The smell of lies is all over 
I'm a helper to the helpless 
A man whose already lost
The fight
Your not coming for me now 
Lost in the pothole of timelessness
I cannot devote myself to such casualty as to watch the living drown 
I can't save the soul that walls me out in Basic longings I take chances and change my names 
I'm a struggle to hang with 
I'm elusive in poems and air 
I will lead you on and take you away 
I will love you
I will let you stay 
I will hold onto you
And not be afraid 
My tummy turns for second chances and the black night counts it's stars as I choke on the air you left behind