Night so loud

I don't know what to tell you 
In the noisy silence
I'm silk smooth to slip away easy
I'm distant in distract places I eroded 
To protect you from such messes
Im here to configure my blank stare towards you
I wait in patient lonesome callings 
I wait for walls to come down for spirits to raise high
I wait for poetry to listen to 
guy in my mind the silence is so loud
The absence of your heart is my presence and my hunger undeniable
I will let you go and let you stay at the same time I confess my love and my loss in the same breath 
for your not mine and the wind will take you back and the homes with walls will crack 
Under the weight of my existence I will wrap you in comfort only lovers can 
I will erase your pain and sheild your eyes from the breaking parts no one wants to explain 
I have reached so deep to hold you far away my arms can stretch in union if I think you will reach back I will try 
Or I will leave your loveless one more time