Post withdrawal

The breeze comes in 
The leaves come down
Fright and sadness an urgent sound
I want out of this life my heart pounds
Where is my map back to your heart
I let you go to find yourself
You ask me to hold on giving me little to go on 
Hang on for what 
I don't know the sound of the path your on I wish it was closer to me so I would not be afraid of the changes that are coming it's a lonesome world and I'm back to facing it on my own my tears cry I want you to stay but I'm leaving you in time because you can't connect to me and although we want availability we really want to flee 
No more stolen time or treasure on our lips I will leave you better than I found you and on our times fondly reminisce 
Thank you for a peek at love thank you for something true thanks you for letting me go soft with all the dreams we had not begun