Holding on for you

You are here and that is enough to fill my heart with space for you
I'm patient in your sleeping arms 
With love waiting to shed 
Open yourself to me in small ways 
Bite size before you surrender 
To let me in
My head spins but I hold my ground in the sound of your words to me 
Please don't flee 
I'm coming to you 
Shy this time and I want to hide 
Turned down the sound on our love
Passions wane your hearts in pain and the truth slow but sure come out 
Your full of doubt or a drop or few are you one man or are you two
Can you see me waiting here for you 
one too many me too few
I'm the lover looking at you
My arms are strong but my heart so weak I want to open it to find some relief 
I let you go for your own soul calls I let you walk with crippled legs until you could stand  sure I was the one  
Listening to you toss and turn in the night listening to you 
cry to tell you it's all right 
Are you my mountain or made of sand 
Life before I met you was so bland 
But I wont keep the things that don't belong and although I love you I'll move you on to freedom from chains you can't explain from pleasure to lips that forget my name one in the same of forgotten things that life can sting when the heart starts to sing we walk from confusion to surrendered bliss one more moment with you while I steal this kiss I can feel the change of things to come but hold on tight for my lovers fight has just begun