Send no post

I'm really not sure I can take it 
The texting 
The flirting 
The sweet dreams-
The hellos   
 hey baby's 

Who are you talking to 
It surely can't be for me
I don't  take compliments 
From men with sticky lips
I can't take a single lick
 it makes me 
Crazy 
More desperate than before
 For your kind of loving  
Unknown worlds to explore 
Those words 
can't trust you on two weeks
I can't rush you to peaks 
Amid the valleys I've still to walk
No path is cut clear 
Not even for us dear 
Those texts they hide 
Those words I cried 
One flame going while another burns
Which one am I baby can it be my turn
Pull this woman out of the sand and brush off her eyes love 
My love has been elusive for too 
And all the texting and sweet words 
Hesitate to keep her sane in the expectation of departure